I was recently invited to the friends/family/preview night of The Strand, a new BBQ place that opened in Astoria. I consider myself a bit of an expert on BBQ in NYC – I’ve visited all of the top contenders, most multiple times (though a few of the newer places are still on my to-do list), and have a really good basis for comparison, so I was pretty excited to check them out a few weeks into their operations (they’d been in soft open up to this point). The space is huge, gorgeous, with high ceilings, lots of long wooden tables, [...]
- Go Go Curry
- Macy’s Culinary Council 10th Anniversary Party
- Dig Inn – Sprout to Lunch Contest!
- Giovanni Rana Pasta Making Class
- 5 Boro PicNYC
- Philly w Dessert Zombie
- Bento Week 9
- Macy’s Culinary Council 10 Year Anniversary
- Best Bars
- The Butterfly
- Have you ever wondered…
- Bento Week 8
- Bento Week 7
- Abel Burke on Dig Inn – Sprout to Lunch Contest!
- Sub-Genre » On Gettin’ One Over: Food Trucks and the New Ethos of Quality on Veronica’s Kitchen
- Dessert Zombie on Close
- Dessert Zombie on Roka
- SkippyMom on Close
- Close : The Feisty Foodie on How Do You Like Your Eggs?
- hungry on Go Go Curry
- Jee | Oh, How Civilized on Go Go Curry
- The Feisty Foodie on Facebook
Tags365 Bakeries banh mi BBQ Beef beer Blackboard Eats Breakfast Brunch Burgers Chicken Chinese contest dessert Desserts DLS drinks dumplings Feisty Bento feisty family fried chicken fried pickles giveaway Ice cream noodles One Pot Meals Pasta Pizza Pork press event pub grub pulled pork Ramen Recipe Fridays salad sandwiches Sauces Seafood Serial Thursdays Steak Sushi tacos trucks/carts TT Vegetarian