In the Mom World, it seems like I’m constantly spotting some cool new thing another mom has and thinking “I bet my kid would like that” or “I think that would make my life easier” and asking them where they got it. I’m not immune, nor is the community around me it seems. Whenever I post something on my InstaStory (are you not following me on Instagram? You should! I post all sorts of cool stuff), no fewer than 5 other parents will reach out to ask me about my new toy. To that end, I thought I’d start sharing my most recent acquisitions in the hopes that someone out there would be helped by my Amazon shopping addiction!
(Psst, these are all affiliate links – this adds no cost to your order but tosses a few cents or dollars my way if you decide to purchase, which helps defray the costs of my website. Thanks!)
- The most recent thing to arrive: this cool little booster/camping chair with tray! I opened up the bag and pulled it out and Autumn immediately climbed into the chair and sat at her own seat, proudly. We haven’t taken it outside the home yet, but she definitely seems to enjoy sitting in it and occasionally I give her a snack in it. I may try strapping it to our dining room chair and seeing if she likes it more than her high chair… It seems like it’ll be great for beach outings, picnics, etc.!
- I saw this frozen treat mold on another mom’s InstaStory – her daughter is 6 days older than A – and had to ask about it. I immediately ordered it because surprise! Teething is super painful and Popsicles really help with the pain. You can freeze water mixed with fruit juice, breast milk mixed with something else, fruit purees – I actually froze some baby food that I was gifted, since it was going to go to waste otherwise. A has really enjoyed it on her sore gums. Score!
- It has been extremely warm lately, but A continues to enjoy her naps in the stroller while I run errands. Though we get a nice breeze most days, I ordered this stroller fan to help keep air circulating around her and prevent her overheating. It’s rechargeable and will run from 2-6 hours depending how high you turn it, and super portable with a clip.
- Some kids really like to squeeze their pouches and get them EVERYWHERE, so this nifty little addition to the top of a pouch helps with that. I’ve found that if I freeze a pouch, A enjoys them more (again, she’s teething a lot lately) as a little treat after a nap. It helps soothe her gums, keeps her cool, and I think she feels like she’s having dessert (not that we’ve explained that concept to her yet). Since she is a bit of an excited monkey and likes to squeeze or throw her pouch sometimes, this has helped cut down on the mess.
- Bonus: this isn’t really an Autumn Pick (though she seemed to like it), but I recently purchased a raincoat with a hood because when it’s raining and I’m pushing the stroller, it’s really hard to also hold an umbrella. She’s fine because the stroller has a rain shield! but I’m constantly getting soaked. Well, I found this pretty raincoat on Amazon and got so many compliments on it when I wore it around town, I thought I’d share.
Hope you found something you liked! What’s your latest parenting purchase that you can’t believe you ever lived without?
**Not sponsored by Amazon nor any of the companies mentioned/linked; all products paid for by me, and the companies mentioned don’t know they are being mentioned here.**